Cambro - New Products
The Pro Cart Ultra Low safely holds and transports bulk quantities of hot or cold foods in an easy-to-maneuver, low-profile cart. With adjustable stainless steel universal rails that hold a wide variety of GN food pans, sheet pans, trays and large pizza boxes, it delivers flexible holding for every menu.
- Choose, energy-efficient hot electric model [150˚-165˚F (65,5˚-74˚C)] or cold electric model [adjustable from 32.5˚F (0,3˚C) to 40˚F (4,4˚C)] or passive model.
- Cold module powered by thermoelectric cooling system with no compressor provides a robust and maintenance-free holding unit.
- Thermal hot, cold, or passive modules can easily be removed and replaced with a different module to support menu or operational changes—a great way to stretch budget dollars with a single piece of equipment.
- Unplugged electric models hold hot or cold foods safely without electricity for 4+ hours.
- Easy to clean and easy-to-maneuver with Heavy Duty 6″ x 2″ hi-modulus rubber casters.
The Ultimate #10 Can Rack is simply a better way to store canned foods. Made from the same durable plastic materials as Elements Series Camshelving®, this front-loading, gravity-fed system makes it easy to store and inventory cans. Use the Single and Add-on Racks to build exactly the can storage you need, from a single shelf to a full-size unit. Excellent use of bottom shelf space.
- Fits all 24” deep Premium Series and Elements Series Camshelving.
- Single Can Rack holds 8 #10 cans or 12 #5 cans.
- Full-Size Can Rack holds 96 #10 cans or 144 #5 cans.
- Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Easy to assemble, ships knockdown
Cambro's front-loading Ultra Pan Carriers are designed to hold variety of food pan combinations while having a compact footprint that fits in a variety of smaller transport vehicles. They hold hot or cold food for 4+ hours without electricity.
Holds 3 full-size 4" deep food pans.
- Features a gasketless, self-venting door that is fully removable for thorough cleaning.
- Has a labeling on the door for adhering content or routing info.
- Interstacks with all existing 300MPC and 1318MTC carriers.
- Available in 5 colors.(Black, Charcoal Gray, Dark Brown, Hot Red, Navy Blue
Cam GoBox® Half-size Top Loader with Carrying Strap
Cookshack - New Products
PZ400 Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Cookshack introduces the first commercial pellet-fired, wood-burning pizza oven. Hand-crafted, artisan pizza has never been easier or tasted so good!
- A handcrafted pizza cooked over real wood flames is ready in just 3 minutes.
- No need to turn the pizza or manage a fire with this pizza oven’s advanced controls. The technology you already love has been upgraded to deliver brick oven flavor with the press of a button. temperature variances are almost non-existent with the same technology we use in our pellet grills.
- Versatile: The temperature range of 170°F-900°F means this oven is not limited to pizza alone. Give authentic flavor to calzones, quesadillas, Stromboli, desserts and much more.
- Convenient: One of the primary benefits of the Cookshack Pizza Oven is its size. Most wood fired pizza ovens are bulky or need to be left outside. With the PZ400, there is no need to remodel an entire kitchen to add gourmet pizza since it can be installed under a standard commercial hood.
Edlund - New Products
Helios KSUV Knife Sterilizer
Our new KSUV-18 Knife Sterilizer Cabinet provides superior sterilization compared to other methods or products using magnetic bars or metal racks to secure the knives. Our exclusive non-filtering clear slotted knife holder and special mirrored interior walls eliminate shadows on knife surfaces within the cabinet that could prevent complete sterilization. The easy to operate mechanical timer can be set for up to 15 minutes, but the KSUV-18 will safely sterilize your knifes in as little as 3 minutes with 99% efficacy**. It’s like a SPF-99 (Sterilization Protection Factor) for your knives.
Titan Series Max-Cut
Edlund proudly introduces the first and only all-in one stainless steel Dicer, Wedger, Corer, and French fry cutter that replaces all those other products that leave you wanting more.
Our exclusive Made in U.S.A. patent-pending design lets you move quickly and easily from wall to table mounting with the quick connect bases. Plus, our quick change pusher and all stainless steel blade assemblies with protective wash guards feature the largest cutting surface available to make short work of your food prep tasks.
Add in heavy duty dishwasher safe construction, NSF certification, and multiple cutting options and you’ve got maximum performance from just one machine.
The Titan Max Cut from Edlund…..no other product can duel with it!
BRV-320 Digital Portion Scale
Our BRAVO! BRV Series Digital Portion Scales set the new standard in affordably priced, high performance scales for Foodservice. With our new, Exclusive, ClearShieldTM Protective Cover feature, your scale can stand up to most any task while being protected from damaging grease, dust, and excess juices, which can cause corrosion. BRAVO!
• Model BRV-320 Display options include: 20lb x 0.1oz/320oz x 0.1oz/320oz x 1/8oz/10000g x 2g
• Exclusive ClearShield™ Protective Covers keep juices, grease and other food products off scale and display, keeping scale looking newer, longer
• Replacement ClearShield™ Protective Covers available in convenient 3 packs (Note: ClearShields will only fit Edlund BRAVO! Scales)
• Other models and capacities available
• Field recalibratable (Optional calibration weight available)
• Easy to use buttons include on/tare, mode/calibrate, zero, and off
• Larger, Easy-to-read LCD display
• Removable stainless steel platform for easy cleaning
• Auto-Shut-Off Feature
• UL/CUL/CE approved dual voltage AC Power supply or works with 2 AA Batteries (Batteries not included)
• Side Mounted Power Jack helps eliminate broken power supplies
• Power jack plug eliminates internal corrosion when used with batteries
• NSF Certified
• 1 Year Warranty
• Not legal for trade